10.07.2008

Tater Stewert

Dinner last night was lasagna with homemade sauce. Tate decided that he needed to cook too. So ensues conversation...

T: Mommy can I have my cooker stuff?
M: Sure, honey. Do you want some sauce in your pan?
T: No saucy. 
M: OK
{pause}
T: Yes, I want saucy. 
M: OK
{pause}
T: No, I don't want any saucy.
M: OK
{pause}
T: Yes, saucy. I want the saucy!
M: OK

T: I need shaky salt and pepper.
M: OK
{shakes in LOTS of pepper}
M: Careful Tate. Don't use all mommy's pepper.

T: Can I taste it?
M: Sure!
{tastes his concoction}
M: Well, what do you think?
T: BLEECHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! PLECHHHHHH!!!!!! PLECHHHHHH!!!!!

There are no Food Network shows in his immediate future. Although maybe some lessons from Chef Karel are in order.

2 comments:

La Rizz said...

Stay with it Tate. I should say more discipline with your creations but you probably just need more green jello.

Chef Karel

Michelle said...

YES! More green jello...less pepper! Thanks Chef!!