10.27.2008

Let's go get messy!!

I needed to finish some vases today in time to get them bisqued for this weekends upcoming raku firing. So Tate and I headed to the studio this morning. He's been to the studio many time before, but never to play with the clay. I figured he was old enough now to not eat the clay, get too crazy in the studio or commit any other heinous acts with my sharp studio tools. 


We made fish. Then I let him make whatever he wanted while I finished my vases. He cut, stamped, slapped, mushed, rounded, mounded, pressed and watered his clay and then said...

T: Ta da!!!!! A cop.
M: A cup?
T: No, a cop.
M: Like a police officer?
T: No, not a police officer. I told you. A cop.
M: A cop.

FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY
M: playing clay with Tate
T: I don't have one

No comments: