9.12.2008

I'm sooooo tired!

I meant to post a few of the latest happenings - trip to Baltimore and first day of school - but I am just too tired to do it. Sorry. I've been scrambling for the last two days to finish client work, clean the house, get the animals off to the in-laws and pack for our big adventure to Seattle and Fairbanks...we leave in the morning.

So I leave you with this.....

Eating of the famous Baltimore butter cake.... oh so good!!


The typical First Day of School picture taken outside the front of the house. Although he's smirking funny and has Nana's binoculars around his neck..."So I can see my school!"


Circle time at school, singing songs. When did he grow up...crap!!!

When we get to Fairbanks on Tuesday night, Unkie Dan has offered use of his computer for real-time blogging. So stay tuned!!

No comments: