2.05.2009

Baby Conversation #5

T: I don't want to sit next to you Mommy, I might get on your stomach and squish the baby.
M: Oh honey, you won't squish the baby. It's really well protected in there.
T: Oh?
M: Yup, the baby is swimming in a pool of water that cushions him/her... kinda like baby bubble wrap.
T: Oh, it's swimming in a pool?
M: Yup.
T: Mommy, we need to buy the baby a pair of goggles so it can swim in it's pool.
M: Ummmm...ok.....

FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY
T: sitting with Daddy and cuddling with you Mommy right now
M: going to the candy store to buy Pez
D: tickle-saurus 


1 comment:

La Rizz said...

Awwww! The baby needs goggles! A little difficult to get on I think... I've had about a dozen pregnant women come into the restaurant this past week, and I am getting SO EXCITED!!!! In fact I think I need to call you right now.

Also, good to see new updates! Guess I need to get a move on now too.